Wednesday 26 March 2014

New Album Out Now

Hello everyone:
I'm Happy to announce that my new album 'Songs Without Words' is now Available for purchase. It has 17 tracks. Mostly solo guitar except for some very special guests including Steve Wickham on Fiddle (The Waterboys), Sarah Calderwood on Flute (Sunas), Matt Brown and Suzanne Hibbs on percussion (Australian session players) and one of Australia's best Bodhran players from Tasmania, Jeremy Sibson! I hope you all like it!

You Can purchase it on my store www.peter-miller.com/store or itunes and CD Baby in digital format, remember though, The CD has the great little 16 page booklet of art...


Peter Miller Store


















Video Preview of some tracks right here http://youtu.be/enAdpAq0iYo

 Tour:
Also, I have some gigs coming up and I'll update the gig page on my website in the next week or so.


Other Bits:
And just for fun I've made an art store! you can but stickers and things of the album cover. http://www.redbubble.com/people/petermiller It's a 3rd party site I'm trying out for a while. I'm thinking of starting some paintings and drawings and selling them, We will see how it goes. They are a little expensive but as far as I can tell, they are one of the few sites who don't own your artwork once it's uploaded. Cards and Stickers are not too badly priced.

Till next time!!

No comments: